I paint homes.
All the homes. The ones that used to be mine, the ones I wish I had, the one I reside in, real or destroyed, and all that occurs along the way.
Whether its drawings or large scale paintings, what I express is my longing while reliving these spaces.
Lines, rather than color, are my primary instigators, they connect, integrate and carry the composition through the journey, as I look for an emerging order, for a structure.
I have a feeling or a text that inspires me to start, but I leave the rest to the act of painting itself. I want to be surprised, like taking myself on a road trip with no maps.
And yet I do wish to find my home after all.
Born in Israel
Law School, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
Design & Architecture, Hasadna School, Tel-Aviv, Israel
UCM Multi-Media, England, Designer & Producer
Dunrite Media Productions, Westlake Village, US, Designer & producer, short animation films
Lives in Oakland, California
* Annual Juried Exhibition, "Body & Soul", Westmont Ridley-Tree Museum of Art, May 2019, *Sold*
* Finalist, "Abstract With Red" International Juried Painting competition, Camelback Gallery, 2020
* Featured artist, Artist Portfolio Magazine, 2020
* Featured online artist, Gallery Baird, 2020
* Upcoming exhibition: 2020, 10West Gallery, Santa Barbara, CA (postponed due to Covid)
* Talent Prize Award, Art Show International online competition, 2021
* Galeria Azur, Madrid, Spain. Group Exhibition, 2021
* Galeria Azur, Berlin, Germany, Group exhibition, 2022
* Archer Gallery, Oakland, Group exhibition, 2023